These are my Core Personal and Political Beliefs:
- I’m Pro-Life
- I’m Pro-Family
- I’m Pro-2nd Amendment
- I’m Pro-Business
- I’m Pro-Jobs
- I’m Pro-West Virginia
One of the many reasons that I’m seeking re-election to the 59th Delegate seat is to demonstrate to younger people that we shouldn’t wait until we’re 40, 50 or 60 to understand that conservative values and principles are the way to prosperity and success.
I’m living proof that you can get a good education in West Virginia if you choose to, what is difficult is finding a good paying job. I want to change that and with your support, we can!
Lower taxes, limited government and a fair, predictable court will encourage economic growth which equates to more good paying jobs.
West Virginians deserve better! Enacting sound economic principles will solve virtually all of West Virginia’s socioeconomic woes.
Trust me with your vote, and I will make you proud!
- Lifelong resident of Berkeley County
- Daughter of Senator Craig Blair and his wife Andrea
- Born on July 11, 1996 and has one brother, Philip Blair
- Worships at the “Church at Martinsburg”
- Graduated from Hedgesville High School (4.2 GPA)
- Attends West Virginia University
- Dual majors in Economics and Spanish
- Student Teller for Eastern Panhandle Federal Credit Union
- Apple Crest Orchard
- Sunset Water Services
- National Rifle Association
- West Virginia Citizen’s Defense League
- Lifetime Member of Berkeley County Republican Club
- Member of Morgan County Republican Club
Forbes' "30 Under 30" in Law & Policy
- Business Insider's "24 Most Impressive High School Graduates of 2014"
- Christianity Today's "33 Christians Under 33 to Watch"
- West Virginia State Journals' "40 Under 40"